Twins Conception Tips
Swissgarde Nutritional and Herbal Alternatives
If you are desiring to have twins here are some short tips you can look on in addition to the twin supplement pack.
- Some researchers believe that eating yams, wild yams, sweet potato increase your chance of multiples. It is said that their natural progesterone content hyper-stimulate your ovaries and this might cause the release of more than a single egg when you ovulate.
- According to a study on twins, if you conceive when breastfeeding your chance of conceiving twins is increased by nine times. This may be due to hormones triggered by the act of breastfeeding. There may be a connection and if you are eager to have twins, you may want to consider that option.
- Women who wait until later in life to conceive are more likely to have twins. Women over 35 tend to produce more follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) than younger women and women with higher levels of these hormones are more likely to have twins. The increase in FSH levels also shows declining fertility. This means they are less likely to get pregnant, but more likely to have twins if they happen to conceive.
- Also, as a woman gets older, the quality and the number of eggs her body produces goes down. To make up for this her body produces more hormones to improve her ovulation and may enable her produce two eggs at a time which will increase her chance of having twins.
- Multiples result from in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Finally, women who take certain fertility treatment such as Swissgarde Twins boosting supplements pack:
Women who take these supplement in addition are likely to have more than one baby because the supplements stimulate your ovaries and increases your chances of releasing several eggs at a time.
You can follow these tips on how to get pregnant with twins and take your chances.
For more updates and customer support Join Our Facebook Group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, Like and follow our Facebook page: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.