Fairhaven Health ViriliTea For Men
Fairhaven Health ViriliTea for men is an energizing and invigorating herbal tea designed to promote male reproductive health and sexual vitality. Grounded in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine and emerging scientific research, this unique combination of organic and wildcrafted plants and herbs is the natural choice for men desiring to optimize their virility.
ViriliTea is a loose-leaf tea, packaged in a vacuum-sealed bag. Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum flavor, freshness, and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. Our airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain none of the glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
Health Benefits of Fairhaven Health ViriliTea
- Support male reproductive health and sexual vitality.
- Invigorating, energizing herbal blend
Dosage and Administration
- To make one cup (approximately 10 ounces) of tea, put 1 teaspoon of ViriliTea into a tea ball or infuser.
- Bring water to a boil and pour hot water over the tea.
- Cover and let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy a steaming hot cup of ViriliTea or serve it over ice for a refreshing cold beverage.
- Add sweetener as desired.
- Drink 1-2 cups daily.
- This tea contains herbs that may affect blood pressure and blood clotting.
- Please consult a physician before using this tea if you are taking blood pressure or blood-thinning medication.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
Green tea, ginger, Tribulus Terrestris, Indian Sarsaparilla, Catmint, Ashwagandha, Epimedium (horny goat weed), Eleuthero root (Siberian ginseng), Stevia, Saw Palmetto, Lemon balm, Cinnamon bark, Fo-ti-root, Muira Pauma.
- One bag is approximately a 1-month supply.
Recommended number of Bags
- We recommend taking as many bags as you require
- Adult men
ViriliTea may be taken in combination with FertilAid for Men to help improve overall male reproductive health. (However, note that this is optional)