Nature’s Field Vitamin B-12 (5omcg)
Nature’s Field Vitamin B-12 (5omcg) Support Tablets are a healthy dietary supplement that provides a full range of all the essential vitamin B. The supplement, which is available in a variety of formats, can help to support the healthy production of red blood cells as well as proper nerve functions. it’s important to eat enough Vitamin B12.
One of the many ways Nature’s Field Vitamin B-12 supports your health is through energy production. It allows you to metabolize carbohydrates for fuel, which in turn produces healthy red blood cells, and it helps synthesize important amino acids like L-glutamine, L-lysine, and arachidonic acid.
Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble vitamin, also known as cobalamin. It is important for a variety of bodily functions, but in particular for cellular energy production. Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble nutrient that plays a critical role in the production of red blood cells.
A deficiency in vitamin B12 can lead to megaloblastic anemia, which is a condition that causes extreme weakness and even fatigue. If you are experiencing these symptoms, it is important that you seek medical attention. and take Nature’s Field Vitamin B-12 supports your health.
some people have trouble absorbing vitamin B12 from food. When this vitamin is not part of the diet, it can be difficult to maintain a healthy production of red blood cells. The result is anemia, which can cause weakness and dizziness in addition to other symptoms. more so vitamin B12 Supports the healthy production of red blood cells as well as proper nerve functions.
Health Benefits of Vitamin B-12 (5omcg)
- Vitamin B-12 supplement helps in the treatment of low red blood cell counts.
- Vitamin B12 supplement, along with folic acid and pyridoxine (vitamin B6), helps to lower blood levels of homocysteine.
- Taking vitamin B12 with other B vitamins might help prevent an eye disease called age-related macular degeneration.
- Vitamin B-12 enables the release of energy by helping your body absorb folic acid.
- Vitamin B-12 supplement helps Vegans avoid vitamin B-12 deficiency, as the vegan diet does not contain vitamin B-12 naturally.
- B-12 vitamin plays an important role in the production of myelin, which insulates your nerves and is critical to your nervous system function
Dosage and Administration
- Take 1 tablet daily.
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool place at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No side effects.
- Vitamin B12.
- 100 tablets per bottle.
We recommend taking for two or three months for optimum results
- Adults and children.