Nature’s Field Vitamins B-6 (50mg)
Nature’s Field Vitamin B-6 contains 50mg of the nutrient per serving to support your nervous system functions, boost energy, and reduce stress levels. Vitamin B6, pyridoxine, is an important nutrient your body needs to convert proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids into energy.
Vitamin B6 also supports brain functions, promotes better circulation, and reduces stress levels.
Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin B6 Deficiency
- An itchy, oily, and flaky rash on your skin is a common sign of B6 vitamin deficiency.
- Sore lips with cracks in the corners of your mouth can be a sign of B6 vitamin deficiency.
- A swollen, inflamed, glossy-looking tongue is a sign of B6 vitamin deficiency.
- Irritability, anxiety, and depression, and other mood changes can happen when you are low in Vitamin B-6.
- The deficiency of vitamin B6 in your diet leads to the inability of your body to make the antibodies, white blood cells, and other immune factors it needs to ward off diseases.
- Burning, shooting pains in your limbs, hands, and feet can be caused by nerve damage from vitamin B6 deficiency.
- A deficiency of vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid cause a high homocysteine level, which can damage your blood vessels and nerves.
Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Vitamin B6
- Helps to improve mood and reduce the symptoms of Depression.
- Helps prevent a decline in brain function by decreasing homocysteine levels.
- Supplementing this vitamin helps prevent low hemoglobin and anemia.
- Helps to decrease anxiety and other mood issues.
- Help in the treatment for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
- It decreases the risk of certain types of cancer.
- Helps prevent problems that affect the retina of your eyes.
Dosage and Administration
- Take 1 or 2 tablets daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects
Vitamin B6, pyridoxine
- 100 Tablets
- We recommend taking 1 or 2 Bottles