Nature’s Field Zinc (100mg)
Nature’s Field Zinc (100mg) helps to protect the prostate and promote its healthy function. It does this by regulating testosterone and dihydrotestosterone balance which stimulate the growth of benign and malignant prostate cells.
Zinc is an essential mineral that plays an important role in many enzymatic functions. It supports a healthy immune system, functions and is an important component of bodily antioxidant systems. Zinc also contributes to healthy skin as well as supports cell growth and DNA formation.
Low levels of zinc can be the cause of a variety of health-related problems. Zinc is a key mineral that cells use to metabolize nutrients.
Nature’s Field Zinc (10omg) comes in the form of Zinc gluconate. Zinc gluconate is the best form for the delivery of zinc as a dietary supplement. Zinc gluconate is generally recognized as a safe (GRAS) substance by the FDA and drug regulatory agencies of many countries.
A cheaper formulation like zinc oxide, can upset your stomach’s acidity balance and is not as easily absorbed. This Zinc Supplement is high strength as it contains 100mg of Zinc gluconate for people with a high risk for a zinc deficiency.
Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Zinc (100mg)
- Helps to regulate immune responses and attack infected or cancerous cells.
- Effective at treating diarrhea and also helps prevent future bouts of the condition.
- Zinc has a crucial role in regulating how memories are formed and how we learn.
- It is beneficial in reducing the duration and severity of the common cold in healthy people.
- It helps wounds to heal faster.
- May help reduce urinary symptoms associated with an enlarged prostate.
- Helps in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Helps the male organ to produce testosterone. Your levels of zinc may affect erectile dysfunction.
Dosage and Administration
- Take 1 tablet daily
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Keep away from children.
- No side effects.
- 100 Tablets
- We recommend taking 1 or 2 Bottles