Important of sleep
Do you go through phases where your mood is impacted by how much sleep or restful sleep you’re getting?
If you’re looking to improve the quality of your life and achieve better health, it’s important to take some time for yourself. Sleep is one aspect that many people neglect but can be key to a healthier lifestyle.
A recent study found that about 30 percent of Americans are not getting enough sleep on weeknights while 60% get less than their optimal amount of sleep during the weekend. That means most Americans are only getting around seven hours or less of sleeping per night – which is well below what we need!
Sleep has been shown to have an effect on everything from mental and emotional wellbeing, metabolism, weight control, heart disease risk and so much more. Getting enough night-sleep is one way you can make sure your body gets all it’s need to function properly.
It is hard to believe that getting enough night rest is one of the most important aspects of living a healthier lifestyle. It might not seem like much but it supports your immunity, mood, memory, and more.
The average person should be aiming for at least 7-8 hours per night so they can get the benefits that come along with this seemingly small decision.
7 Reasons Why Sleep is Essential
- Sleep is essential for your physical and mental health
- You need a good night rest to process what you’ve learned during the day
- It helps your brain stay healthy by releasing hormones that promote neuron growth, repair damaged cells, and help with memory consolidation
- Lack of sleep can lead to weight gain because it disrupts the balance of hormones in the body that regulate appetite and metabolism
- Getting too little night rest increases your risk for a number of chronic diseases including heart disease, diabetes, obesity, depression, stroke and cancer
- Sleeping less than six hours per night on a regular basis makes you more likely to develop Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia later in life
- When you don’t get enough sleeping at night it affects how well you function during daytime activities like driving or working out at the gym; lack of restful slumber also has been linked to increased risk-taking behaviors such as smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol excessively which are both unhealthy habits that can affect long term health outcomes
Consider Taking Supplement
Supplement are a great way to help you restore your normal sleep life. The following supplement will help: