18 Powerful Benefit of Spirulina Plus Capsule
The abscence of Spirulina Plus in the body has been recorded to be the major cause of sexually related and other life threatening health conditions among men including infertility, low libido, cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
The male prostate gland requires 20 times more of Spirulina Plus extracts than other cells in the body to stay healthy and perform optimally. In addition to these, Spirulina Plus is a critical mineral for robust testosterone levels.
Spirulina Plus also brings quick solutions to tons of sexual health dysfunctions in men.
Green World’s Spirulina Plus works wonders on men by optimizing their sexual energy and performance 10 times better than average erection pills.
Also, these super-effective capsule support the reproductive system of men and women while helping a great deal to cure infertility problems.
Besides, it ensures the proper functioning of the red and white blood cells which enhances immunity and accelerates wound healing.
- Balanced nutrition.
- Health Care.
- Prevents & treats Diabetes.
- Prevents & treats Over weight/Obesity.
- Prevents & treats Hepatic.
- Prevents & treats Cardiovascular diseases.
- Prevents & treats Hypertension.
- Prevents & treats Piles.
- Prevents & treats Cancer side effects.
- Prevents & treats Immuno deficiency.
- Prevents & treats Insomnia.
- Prevents & treats Wound healing.
- Prevents & treats Fastigue from over activity e.g after sexual activities.
- Improve the nutrition balanced level in the human body.
- Increase immune function,
- Regulate blood lipid, Regulate blood sugar.
- Burn Fat.
1gram is equal to 1kg of vegetables & Fruits.
Contains 70% of the daily requirement of Protein.
2.5 to 3 times more than soybean and beef. Contains 20 times than ordinary Ferrous rich food. Contains Vitamin B12 which is 3.5 times more than that of animal liver. Contains Carotin which is 1.5 times more than a carrot.
- Has high amino acids.
Also Suitable For:
- People who intend to have a balanced daily nutritional intake.
- People with any of the following conditions:
Diabetes, gastric ulcer, overweight or obesity, hepatitis, eye and renal disorders, anemia, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, hyperlipemia, anorexia, enuresis, pile, constipation, prematrual tensin, side effects resulting from cancer, chemo- ot radi-therapy and immunodeficiency, chronic fatigue, insomnia and unhealed wound.
- People on diet
- People in status of malnutrition
- People at the late stage of wasting diseases such as cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, diabetes, chronic atrophic gastritis, malignant thyrotoxicosis, e.t.c.
- Vegetarians who have insufficient intake of protein
Or visit us at: